Sunday, October 18, 2015

Baseball, Soccer, Field Trip and Cruella

 Jacob is continuing to play in his little fall league on Sundays.  Jason got a couple of really coo pictures of Jacob, and also some pretty awesome pictures of Annie playing soccer this past weekend.
 Sweet sisters entertaining themselves during Jacob's games...I love how they love each other!



 Annie is so fun to watch play!













 I got to take my third and final field trip to Dewberry Farms with Annie last week.  I was glad I went, as she said it was the best day of her life, ha!  She had so much fun that she fell asleep on the bus ride back to school!









 Me and my pumpkin:

 Rummel Creek Fall Festival...so much fun, the kids ran around non-stop, games, cake walk, music, food, festival fun!

 My goofball:

 Cruella received the "Overall Best" award, Brian then pointed out that several had the same ribbon...I think we came in second overall...we'll be bringing it next year!  Gwyn is going to be Cruella this year for Halloween, I don't think it turned out too bad!

 My poor boys had to pay up on their bet that the Cardinals would beat the Cubs in the playoffs...these two had to sport these shirts to Gwyn's soccer game, much to the delight of our Cubs fan neighbor who has a daughter on the team as well, ha!

A few videos of Annie from her field trip:






No comments: