Wednesday, December 30, 2015

A Great Christmas!



 We had a great Christmas, we were able to spend time with both sides of the family as well as get in some quality time with just the 5 of us.  We spent Christmas Eve baking cookies for Santa:



 Santa's selected cookies:


 Christmas Eve candlelight church service followed by dinner out with the Willards:
 Christmas morning was a karaoke showdown:


 Gwyn jamming at Jason's with Papa and Jason:

 Adult coloring is so much fun!
 Annie displaying the cool way to watch her iPad:
 The girls were into wrapping little presents with notes for everyone, I just loved this one from Annie to Gwyn:

 Painted some pretty cool pictures at Jasons:
 I realized I never put in these pictures of the kids I took for Christmas cards...Brian and I are some lucky parents:
















A little pie face which was a HUGE hit:




No comments: