Sunday, April 24, 2016

Beautiful Weather and Field Day Fun

 Kids are taking advantage of some beautiful weather...Jacob anxiously counts the hours down until a weekly Friday wiffle ball game in the easement next to the house, and Gwyn and her friends have taken advantage of the too cold pool already!
 Da Boyz:
 Biker gang:
 Gwyn got a new upgrade since little sister took both her old bike and her helmet...now they are both cruising!
 My sweet Annie Jaye...got to go watch the Spartanaire Spring show with her buddy Em:


 Ready to give flowers to their babysitters:

 Gwyn's softball pictures:
 This little girl is like lightning!


 Brian made the cake for the 2nd Grade Girls Auction Party...of course it was a hit:




 80s party...don't even ask:
 Sweet Gwyn was home sick from school two days...we had lots of snuggles:
 This one did not like going to school without Gwyn:
 Talk about Freaky Friday:
 My little home run hitter:
 Field Day!!!! Best day of the year for these kids:



A little Field Day Win for these boys!!!






 Gwyn in action:


 Annie in action:


 This boy...love him:
A video of a hit from last weekend:






Annie writes on everything, loved finding this trash in my car with Annie's signature mark "Annie is cool"



 My Annie is in a "I love my Mommy" phase, which I absolutely LOVE and can't get enough of:





No comments: