Friday, December 2, 2022

Thanksgiving in London!!

We had a fantastic time in London for the week of Thanksgiving!  It was the greatest trip, I loved every minute of it, I kept telling my kids how lucky they were because I was 43 before I got to go to Europe.  The girls had Youtubed how to speak British, Jacob loved it and wants to live there.  Weather turned out to be perfect, Windsor Castle, Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, High Tea at Fortnum and Mason, Hop on Hop off bus, river cruise down the River Thames, lots of fun eating and shopping and walking around and taking in the big city and different life!  We came back and went to bed early and everyone got adjusted back to the time change.  LOVED THIS TRIP SO MUCH!!































































































































 

No comments: