Monday, February 5, 2024

Let's Go 2024!

 

2024 is off to a great start...after 9 years of sending kids through MMS, we finally got an ALL STAR ANNIE!! Jacob and Gwyn both received a Star award, but never the ALL STAR!! We were excited for this precious girl!  Jacob got some exciting news as he got into the University of Texas!  We were all a little shocked as they had 73,000 applicants for 9,000 spots.  It is very hard to get into.  We will see which way he goes either UT or Alabama in the upcoming weeks.  Annie finished out her MMS 8th grade basketball season, and Gwyn attended both Baylor and U of H softball camps and has her Stratford high school season in full swing now.  Gwyn and I had a flat tire and Brian got to show Gwyn how to take off a tire and plug a hole...we will see if she passes her text on Wednesday and have another driver in the house!!  Jacob got into a wreck, thankfully no one hurt, and we haven't yet seen an increase in the car insurance, we are bracing for that!  Annie is officially done with her Invisalign and braces so Brian and I were thinking we would be dentist/orthodontist free for a bit, but were told that both Gwyn and Annie need their wisdom teeth out soon!! I'm wondering how my parents got away with me not having mine out until I was in my 30s and off their payroll???? Let's see if they read this and offer to pay for one of my girls instead since they owe me one, ha!!

































No comments: