Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm thankful to be a Mom this week

Well, we had a good week and a good weekend. Mother's Day was nice, Brian steamed some king crab legs for me on Sunday evening. Oh, and when I say king crab legs, I mean KING crab legs...each leg was about 3 ft long. They were awesome, and made me wonder what Deadliest Catch boat they came off of...probably the Wizard.

I am very thankful for my two precious kids this week, and the third on that is on its way...October will be here before we know it! Jacob made me a couple of things in school for mother's day, he was pretty proud of them:
Here are just a few pictures from this week. We've still been playing outside alot, but the weather seemed to have went form the 70s to 90s (not sure where the 80s went), and it gets hot and muggy pretty fast when we are outside. So, we've been taking advantage of our little pool outside, and we are hoping to start making regular trips to the neighborhood pool in the next week or so.



My book group is reading The Shack this month, I know lots of people have read it and recommended it, and it will be good to hear what some of the other moms have to say about it. I plan to start it this week.
Gwyn had her 15 month appointment this morning. She screamed bloody murder when they put her up on the scale to weigh her...just like any girl! She was 95% in height and 75% in weight, she is growing fine. She is starting to repeat pretty much anything you tell her to, her regular words are mama, dada, bubba, Jay, ball, nana, papa, G, hot, and cheese.

No comments: