Monday, July 2, 2012

July is here already??

We are living it up this summer!  The weather has been great, the kids were in VBS last week, and we got a visit from Rick and Sue for one night.  Sue brought the kids down a craft...we are BIG on crafts around here!
Sue made the girls each two new cute dresses, Gwyn LOVES dresses, and Annie LOVES whatever Gwyn loves:
 Rick and Sue and the kiddos:
 Jacob's birthday party is coming up in July, and he is having an Angry Birds party.  I found some free printable coloring sheets online that we printed off, we all colored, and then we cut them out and glued them onto paper bags for the pinata:
 I think they came out pretty cute:
 Can you believe this huge pinata was only $15??
 I  got my wisdom teeth out on Friday, and Jacob enjoyed making smoothies with me for two days...I'm still in pain, but it is getting better...I'm glad they are out!
 My little dress-up girl:
 Pals:
 Best buds:
 Matching green shirts:
 Gwyn then wanted a picture with Brian, and they decided to do cross-eyes!
We met some friends at Discovery Green park downtown...the kiddos love the splash pad and playground:
 I love these sweet little sisters:
 Love this smiling face:
 Jacob went to a Young Author Camp with his Kindergarten teacher's house...he thought he was super cool, and produced this awesome Cardinal baseball book:





Funny things the kids said this week:
Gwyn:  Buster is a little dog, but he is bigger than an ant.
Me to Jacob:  Annie is little than you, she doesn't know (about something she did).
Jacob:  Mommy, she is 2 and she does know better.


No comments: