Sunday, January 6, 2013

We are off to a great start in 2013!

Our 2013 is off to a great start as Annie is officially potty trained!  I took my first trip to Target and didn't buy any diapers or pull ups, whoo hoo!  She thinks she is pretty cool and tells everyone she wears panties.  Gwyn thinks it is awesome that everyone in our family now wears either underwear or panties, nice.  She is our funny little girl that makes us laugh all the time.  She now calls Brian "sir Daddy."  We have been keeping busy, it was great having Brian home until the 2nd of January.  We were able to do some fun things with the kiddos, watch the OSU bowl game with some friends, have a New Years dinner with friends, and we've been having some fun with the kids before they go back to school.
I thought her little braids were just too cute and if you notice her pants, those are actually pants, not a skirt, she has both her legs through one leg with the other leg of the pants just flopping around.  She is determined to wipe and dress herself, so she looks pretty crazy sometimes.
You should see the state of my bathroom after she has finished.  I'm sure she'll love that I put these pictures in here when she is about 15!


Sweet little Gwyn wanted me to take this picture of her, silly girl!
Jason got the girls a new table and chairs for their room, Gwyn wanted to put legos on it...they were quite excited about it since Jacob has his own table:
Jacob quickly moved in on the fun:
The dancing continues at our house...love Annie dancing in her little panties:


Jacob had his first 1st grade basketball game on Saturday.  It was so much fun to watch, the boys worked so well together for it being the first game...he's our sweet little #35:
Here is a short video showing a few clips that Jason got...this is going to be a fun season!

Funny things the kids said this week:

Annie:  I wasn't good at patience.
Annie:  I got the burps.  I got the hookups.

No comments: