Saturday, January 11, 2014

Happy New Year!


We are off to a crazy busy start.  Both Jacob and Gwyn are playing basketball, I'm coaching Gwyn's team and Brian is coaching Jacob's team.  The girls are learning, but I find myself horse after each game...these pictures explain a lot...Gwyn looks like she is dancing in this one:

All under the basket, ready for a rebound:
Or maybe they were just ready to chat:
All the kids got haircuts before they went back to school, Gwyn and Annie are loving going to a Mommy place:

Close up picture of Jacob's lost tooth:
All the kids had sleepovers, Annie's little friend Emerson spent the night, while Gwyn and Jacob went to a friend's house...Brian and I got the best end of that deal, ours were in bed by 8:30:
I had to include this picture of Brian out to dinner sitting with an American Girl:
We got to babysit a little kitten named Chewy...Gwyn was in love:
A visit to the allergist with Mommy...all three kids zoned in technology:
My sweet Annie:
Gwyn's ladybugs for her ladybug habitat arrived this week...let's see how many days before we have ladybugs all over our house!
Sassy little Annie who picks all her own outfits, never without a skirt!
Several videos...Gwyn has been working on her kick over and finally perfected it:

My wiggle worm:

Annie is loving the trailer bike attached to Brian's bike, I love that she doesn't even have to pedal:

Thought this was cute how Gwyn kind of jumps up and takes off down the court, such sweet little girls:

Jacob's team is undefeated, here he is making a lay up:


Funny things the kids said this week:

Jacob:  I got three interceptions in the game! (He meant he got three steals in his basketball game).

No comments: