Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Pumpkins!

 I always like taking the kids to get pumpkins, and making them get pictures together (Jacob just LOVES this, ha!).  It makes it feel like Fall even though we are still sweating down here in Houston!  We picked out some good ones this year, and Jacob is going to carve one with Brian as well.  I'll be decorating one next week for the school Fall Festival.  We are entering a very busy October with lots of fun things on the calendar.   Love this sweet little toothless girl!

 Jacob got a haircut the very next day, I'm realizing pictures may have been a little better after the haircut, but he still looks handsome!
 Jacob and his buddy having fun!
 My sweet Gwyn:
 Gwyn with her little friend:
 At this point, Jacob is saying come on, I see a really good one over there!
Funny things the kids said this week:
Jacob:  I wish I had an older brother, that way I wouldn't have to be the most responsible and set the example for everyone.  AND, I bet if we were wrestling with each other, he wouldn't cry and whine.
Me:  There are really good things about having 2 little sisters, you are blessed!
Jacob:  I guess so, I can't think of any good things right now, but I can tell you they are really annoying!
Jacob to Annie:  You just got ejected from earth.
Annie:  No, I'm not, I'm still here!

No comments: