Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Basketball Season!

 Jacob is halfway through basketball season with the Warriors, and Gwyn has three more games left with the Fruit Hoops, which Brian is coaching.  The season has been fun, the kids are enjoying it, and I think they are learning quite a bit.  Jason made it to the games a couple of weeks ago and got some good pictures of the kids.  Jacob inbounding the ball:
 Setting a pick, I feel  bad for that poor kid running into the pile of bricks that is Jacob!
 Warming up:
 Great air, Jacob!
 Gwyn's team is doing well, they are too cute to watch play.  Here they are shaking hands with the girl they are guarding, which is wearing the same color wristband as Gwyn.
 Dribbling, seriously those socks are super cute!
 I think she may be traveling, but we are in church league so they are quite lenient, ha!
 Nothing but net!
 Free throws!
 Brian took the kids to see the Globetrotters, they absolutely loved it!  Annie came home and told me all about it, hilarious!
 Guess what is right around the corner...softball season, whoop hoooo!  I took Gwyn to have a little practice and I asked her if she was having fun, she said yes, and then asked me if I was having fun, so sweet!  Yes I was!!
 Weather has been wonderful here, the kids have spent hours the last couple of weeks outside, too bad to report it has turned cold and rainy again!
We aren't saying she is riding by herself, but we are on our way there...GO ANNIE GO!!!!

No comments: