Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween & Family Fun!

We had a very fun Halloween. Jacob dressed up as a clown and LOVED getting his face painted. Sue made Brian the clown costume and Brian wore it when he was 2. It fit Jacob perfectly. Gwyn was a lil' lioness with the pink bow in her hair. We went up to our church, they had a hay ride, games, bounce houses, obstacle courses, a petting zoo, and a firetruck. Jacob was all into the fire truck, but got a little scared when he got up into it...it was bigger than it seemed. He was so funny when he got to pick out candy at the different games they had set up. At first he picked out the dumb little candy like yellow gum balls that had smily faces on them, but then he quickly realized that the miniature candy bars were the way to go and then he was very selective and took his time to make sure he got the best pieces in the bowl. He was all about going to the next game to get more candy for his bag. Gwyn just took it all in, she had fun just riding around with her daddy.
Gwyn is getting so big, she'll be 9 months on Friday. She is cruising everywhere, and this past week she let go and just stood there for a second on her own. I thought "No!" she's just not supposed to walk yet, I thought Jacob was early at 10 months and I had my hopes set on her not walking for awhile! She's already into everything, and Jacob takes every opportunity to show her all kinds of things to get into. I can't imagine what it is going to be like with both of them running around the house!
Anyways, we had a bit of drama this past week when I had to call Brian home from work because I was laying on the floor about to die in pain. I went to the emergency care center by our house (we are keeping that place in business!), and I have 5 kidney stones!!! Hopefully, I'll be rid of them this week, so keep me in your prayers.
Brian is such a good dad and he has such fun with the kids. I got this video on Saturday night when he was running around the house with the kids and they were giggling like crazy!

No comments: