Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkins and Scrapbooking

We love this time of year! I love taking the kids to the pumpking patch. Jacob gets so excited with all the orange...it must mean he's destined to be an OSU fan! My mom came down last weekend and we took full advantage of the extra help. I was able to get so much done. Not only is my house clean and laundry done, but I was able to make my first diaper cake for a friend who just had a baby girl, I was able to get some scrapbook pages done for Gwyn's book and our family book (Jacob's birthday and the pumpkin patch), we took the kids to the pumpkin patch and Brian took Jacob to the zoo. Oh, and I got my haircut for the first time in 6 months and went to the eye dr!! Brian and I also went on a date to Cafe Annie's here in Houston...it was really nice to have some face to face time with each other without having to feed a baby with one hand and then do dishes afterwards. We were even nice enough to bring my mom home dessert...which she didn't even eat because she caught a stomach bug and HAD to stay an extra day. I felt bad she got sick, but liked having her here a little longer!

Here is a couple more pictures of the kids at the pumpkin patch.

Here is a picture of my diaper cake:

This is Jacob and Brian about to head out to the zoo!


Here are my scrapbook pages:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pics. Jacob's costume is priceless! Is that a mustache?!?! lmao.

Erika and Nick said...

Great Job Phoebe on the Scrapbooking and the diaper cake. You will have to show me how to make one of those when you come up in November! The kids look adorable. Love you, ERIKA

Paul and Sabrina said...

Great job on your scrapbooking pages! I'm impressed with the number of pages you did. I was getting caught up until the hurricane hit.