Sunday, March 29, 2009

Everything is better with Mom around...

Well, we just finished up having my mom in town for 5 days. She is such a blessing. I was able to get so much done, from eye and dentist appointments, to shopping, post office, hair cut, errands, cleaning, and of course, I got caught up on scrapbooking, which I only get to do twice a year when she comes into town and wrangles the kids for me in order to give me a few solid blocks of time. I know she went back home exhausted, but I just wanted to say THANK YOU MOM, I LOVE YOU!!

Anyways (gramatically incorrect, but I had to put it in just for my Dad to get to correct me), we had a fun week, the kids love their Nana and we all took full advantage of her being here, I haven't changed a diaper since last Tuesday afternoon!! I did have to share her with Jason...he was back in town after a long trip to Tulsa, then LA, and then San Francisco. She got a short break by spending some time with him, and the two of us did get to go get pedicures, which I desperately needed...the lady who did mine asked if I went barefoot alot...that is code for your feet are terrible!

We took the kids to try to get their pictures in their Easter outfits, and we did get a couple cute ones...


The remaining 50+ pictures pretty much look like this...


1 comment:

The Sheltons said...

Super cute! I dread taking pictures of my two boys. Fortunately only one of mine can walk!