Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Santa and Snow...what could be better?



We went to see Santa this week. When asked, Gwyn wants milk and a juice box, and Jacob wants a red robot, a batman costume, and a fireman costume. Of course we hear that AFTER, we've already bought them presents! It would have been good to know about the costumes around Halloween, and I could have gotten them right after for 50% off and now they are all sold out. Oh well, I'm sure Santa will think of something! Gwyn, by the way, does not like Santa in person, but likes reading books about Santa. Here are some pics of the kids waiting to see Santa and riding a train at the mall. I met some friends there, since I'm sure I'd lose a kid if I went out by myself!


If you haven't heard, Houston got some snow last Friday. The kids had so much fun playing, at least Jacob did and Gwyn did too, until her hands got too cold and she wanted to go inside...she's a true Texan. Here are some pics of the kids playing in the snow:
We also had Brad, Erika and Maddy over on Sunday evening. The kids are growing up so fast!

Here are a few videos that Jason shot while everyone was in for Thanksgiving:







No comments: