Monday, December 23, 2013

A very fun week...and Christmas isn't even here yet!

Jason got tickets to the Texans game for my Dad, Brian and Jacob for Christmas.  It was Jacob's first NFL game, and he was for certain that he would make the jumbotron...why wouldn't he think that since he's already made it at the Astros, Rockets, and the Tulsa Drillers this year!  Although he did not make the jumbotron or national television, he did have an awesome time and hasn't stopped talking about it or taken off his JJ Watt jersey yet!

A little pre-game tailgate action in the parking lot:
The girls got an early Christmas present from Jason, while the guys were at the Texans game, we got pedicures/manicures and then had lunch and shopped at American Girl...they were in heaven and definitely thought we got the better deal than going to sit and watch a dumb football game!

The girls with their loot!



Just thought Gwyn looked too cute on scarf day at school:
Annie had her Christmas program this week...she was a little sheep and had a ton of fun!
Annie and her best bud Emerson:

My precious little sheep!
Here is a video of our sweet little sheep singing:



Gwyn and Jacob had their Christmas parties at school on Friday...I was splitting time in both classrooms, but since I was chairing Gwyn's party, I spent most of my time there.  So sweet to see her interact with her little friends:
Jacob at his Christmas party:
A little painting this weekend with Nana and Papa:
With Brian usually dominating any creative task, I have to say that I think my little reindeer turned out a little better than his blob!

Sweet Annie's little art she brought home this week:



I love Gwyn's writing and drawings:

No comments: