Friday, December 6, 2013

Thanksgiving!


We had a great Thanksgiving week.  We flew to Tulsa for a quick trip, two days with each set of Grandparents.  The kids had fun playing and enjoying cooler weather:


 Video of kids dancing at Nana and Papas:



Brian and Jason took Jacob and Annie to the lights at Rhema, complete with hot chocolate, it was a hit!

At Rick and Sue's the kids got dressed up in Christmas dresses that Sue had made, and had some pictures made with their cousins Hannah and Elijah.
So sweet, they love their brother:
A picture with Great Grandpa who made it down from St. Louis:
Playing with Buster:




Trying out Daddy's hat at the airport:

Loving my days with Annie, a couple of days this week, I just asked her what she wanted to do, we played games, colored and painted.  Brian texted me from work one day saying he was just getting out of his third all day meeting and was wondering what we were doing.  I told him I was covered in glitter from painting and decorating Christmas trees with Annie...oh the life I lead, it is great!
So impressed with the artwork from Jacob, a monster eating toys, he looked at a picture and drew it, I was shocked at how awesome it was!
 Sweet Gwyn, I love that she adds eyelashes to make all her gingerbread men girls!



My sweet Gwyn singing our goodnight song:

 

No comments: