Friday, February 21, 2014

Go Texan Day!


We are raising some true Texans around here!  Go Texan Day is a favorite of mine to see the kids square dance and sing their cultish Texan songs, ha!  Such a cute bus stop:
 Love my little sweet cowgirl!
 Annie got to watch both times and then do the hokey pokey and chicken dance with them:

 Another sweet cowgirl:

Here is a video of their dancing:





We had three Valentine's Day parties on the same day...first up was Annie, love this face:
 Her and her bestie:
 Sweet Gwyn stacking candy hearts at her party:
 Gwyn and her sweet friends:
 Jacob stacking some candy hearts:
 My sweet new ride, a present from my awesome hubby:
 Annie running into swim lessons with her swimsuit and her cowgirl boots on like she owned the place:
 Her favorite part, blow drying her hair after swim lessons:
 Jacob finished a successful season of basketball, such a cute group of boys:

 We finally released our ladybugs, they didn't want to leave Gwyn:

 Annie picks out all of her clothing ensembles, Notre Dame jersey, Matilda Jane skirt and a black cardigan...typical:
 The only use of our sunroof, sticking their heads out of it on a nice day:
 Friends are the best:

 LOVE getting notes from my kiddos:



 Love that Jacob is curious about what secrets his sisters tell each other, ha:
Funny things the kids said this week:

Annie (after Jacob and Gwyn were discussing pets):  My teacher has a pet dragon.  It has a beard (a bearded dragon, ha!)
Gwyn:  Singapore I think is a place that if you sing you have money, and if you don't you are poor.
Jacob:  Next time you bring me in the car with a bunch of Gwyn's friends, pack me some earplugs.
Me to Jacob:  If I were you, I'd leave those badges in this envelope because we won't lose them.
Jacob:  If I were me, I'd put them right here in my pocket.  Remind me they are in there, okay?
Gwyn:  I don't know why they call it square dancing, you are in a circle.  They should call it circle dancing.

No comments: