Sunday, March 2, 2014

Annie is simply AWESOME!


Yee Haw! Ride Em' Cowgirl!  It was Annie's turn for Go Texan Day, which was on actual Go Texan Day at her preschool.  She was super cute and played the part perfectly!  I'm really enjoying my days with Annie, I can't believe she will be in preK in August and getting on the bus with Jacob and Gwyn.  I'm starting to cherish these one on one days I have with her because I know they are too quickly coming to an end.  Sweet girl, I love watching her sleep, so precious:
 She is definitely a riot, and keeps us hopping:
 What I get when the girls take my phone from me, silly sisters:
 Annie loves going to gymnastics with her buddy Emerson:
 A typical going-out-to-dinner-on-a-Friday-night-outfit:
 She likes playing school with all her animals:
 Sweet Gwyn got to try out one of her many birthday presents of some fake fingernails this weekend, too cute, she said she liked the sound they made when she taps them on the table:

 Jacob had a banquet for Cub Scouts and they brought snakes, and unfortunately, our table was right next to all the snake boxes, yuck!
 Dinnertime favorite at our house, homemade pigs in a blanket!
 Gwyn was the only brave one to ride this scary pony at the neighborhood bbq cookout:
 My sweet boy Jacob is growing up too fast:)
 A note I found in Gwyn's backpack from a boy in her class named Will.  I agree, she is the BEST girl!
 Love Gwyn's artwork of her cowgirl...
 And how precious is her writing on the back, ha!!  I'm sure she will laugh at this in 10 years!
A few videos from the week...roller blading, playing catch and picking flowers...Sunday afternoons are great!

Sack races:

Gwyn on a zip line:

Annie at swim lessons:

Learning to roller blade in the garage:

Family bike ride:

No comments: