Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Gwyn's Kindergarten Graduation!


Sweet Gwyn graduated from Kindergarten.  My sweet girl, we love her like crazy.  She was still requesting work from her teacher during free time, she's a goody-goody, just like me!  I love this picture of her in her program:

 She got a little bored:
 Love her and her awesome teacher!

The sweetest graduation song ever:
  We've been blessed to have Ms. Rincon for both Jacob and Gwyn, hoping to hit the jackpot again with Annie in a couple of years!


 The kids had field day after graduation, one sweaty Gwyn after the relay races...I was volunteering, so I couldn't get pictures of the kids doing their fun games:
 Three sweet friends and their sisters:
 Jacob and his crew after field day games, after they had their popscicles:
 Annie completed her gymnastics class and got a trophy, her first trophy, she was so proud!
A video of her performance:
  Gymnastics buddies:
 Yay for Annie!
 My sweet girl is a little crazy person on her scooter!
 This boy put away a whole slab of ribs at Pappasitos...apparently they were EPIC!
 Love my boy!

 Gwyn's picture of her family:
 Two sweet sisters cheering on Jacob at his baseball game in the HEAT!
 Happy Anniversary today to Brian...14 years, it has been an awesome ride!
Funny things the kids said:
Me to Jacob after I showed him the picture above:  Do we look the same?
Jacob:  No, you look prettier in the picture.  Your skin looks smooth and you don't have any freckles and your nose looks smaller.  Daddy has a lot more hair.

No comments: