Sunday, October 5, 2008

Relaxin' weekend

Well, we had a pretty fun and relaxing weekend. We went to a birthday party for one of Jacob's friends, it was at Young Chef's Academy. The kids made their own pizzas, Jacob's turned out pretty good even though he was the one who wanted to eat the plain flour at first. He was also the last kid finished with cake. He likes to eat every drop of icing while he makes sure NOT to eat any cake, he knows the good stuff!


We also found out from Jacob's Sunday School teacher that he's a "ladies man." Apparently, last week he was being all lovey with Ava and this week it was Alexandria....I think Brian was pretty proud! Gwyn is doing better in the nursery at church, she was the screamer who would get the rest of the babies going for awhile, but she's starting to do a little better now that she's mobile and can play. She likes to eat beans and quacamole, since she ate a few beans at Lupe's, Jacob decided he wanted some and ate the rest of the bowl (he just wanted to make sure he didn't miss out and she got something he didn't). She'll be 8 months on Tuesday, and she already is wanting to feed herself everything, I'm lucky if I get her to eat one thing of baby food.
I tried to take some pictures with my good camera (SLR that I don't know how to use!). Anyways, I got a few cute ones, Jacob would not sit still until I promised him a skittle if he would go sit by Gwyn...his pose with her at the top of this post is him saying "yes" about getting a skittle.

I'm also attaching a couple of pics from last month that I thought were too cute...this one I let Jacob paint with chocolate pudding, he liked painting Gwyn more than the paper!


This one is of the kids in our "go bug." It hooks to the back of Brian's bike and we go cruisin' the neighborhood. The weather here in Houston is starting to turn really nice, not too hot and just cool in the mornings and evenings.



This one is of the two of them in their small paul monkey t-shirts. Jacob loves monkeys, he's pretty proud of his "eeewww eeewww" t-shirt.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL - even his eyes are saying YES! Gwen looks disappointed that she's not getting a skittle.

You're mentioned in my most recent blog. :)

The Sheltons said...

Love, Love, LOVE the pic of Jacob cooking. Too fun!