Sunday, August 16, 2009

Nana's visit

My mom (Nana) came down to visit for a few days. This is her in the picture above having a tea party with the kids. She was able to watch Jacob for me while I had a drs appointment and took Gwyn to her 18 month check up. I also was able to get my haircut, which I've been averaging being able to get done every 6 months. I also got ALOT of scrapbooking done. I ordered 767 pictures since I hadn't ordered any since Gwyn's first birthday, so I had a ton of stuff to update. It is nice to get caught up, especially when I know I'm going to get really far behind when this next baby arrives in a couple of months.

Here is Gwyn eating her yogurt. She insists on doing everything herself, and is surprisingly really good at her control of the spoon (although it is hard to believe that with all the stains on her white shirt she is wearing in this picture). I've discovered oxy clean stain remover and it works quite well. She also wants to wear all of Jacob's winter hats.

This is what camping in Houston looks like in August:

As always, when I start my third trimester my ice cream addition kicks into high gear, so we pretty much have ice cream for dessert every night after every dinner. The kids have gotten used to this and I discovered these mini ice cream cones thinking that it would be less mess, and of course here is the result:

No comments: