Monday, March 1, 2010

The fun never stops

Super Annie learned some new tricks this week: 1) to giggle! and 2) to eat rice cereal! We have had a rather active week, I took Annie to her 4 month appointment and Gwyn to her 2 yr appointment. They are both doing well, Gwyn did have an ear infection and Annie's weight dropped from the 50th percentile down to the 30th percentile, so I've started to try to supplement with some formula and she lapped that rice cereal right up!

Rick visited for one night, and the kids love it when he comes. They pretty much attack him at the door with "want to play with us?" followed up with "you have something for us?" meaning, "where are the m&ms?"

My friend Christina came over with her 6 month old baby Tyler, he is growing fast and Gwyn was really sweet to him and kept giving him baby toys. We also went down to see our friends Brad, Erika and Maddy. The kids had so much fun playing together, and we had fun watching OSU beat #1 KU in basketball, GO POKES!!

The weather has been super nice here, so we have enjoyed many days outside playing, going to the park, and we went to have breakfast at "Jason's Gourmet Crepe House" and hang out, which by the way, is a phrase I must say too much because Jacob says he is hanging out all the time, and then he told me Annie was just hanging out in her car sear. He also asked me if it was going to be Christmas soon...Ha!

Here are several random pictures from the week, the fun never stops here, we go all day, every day, from about 6 am to 8 pm. Annie just looked too sweet, so I had to go get my camera:

The kids "playing" that they were asleep (Annie doesn't quite get it!):
Gwyn says "we sisters!"
She liked her princess crown:
Annie tried it on:
Gwyn being silly (above), and Annie smiling, she is a very happy baby!
Oh yes, the Lego fun never ends, the latest project is the longest Lego train ever built...it keeps growing and growing and I think Brian is trying to take on a new challenge to fit all the lego pieces that we have onto a train...Jacob can't wait for Brian to get home to do some more work on his train!
Jacob told me that Annie and Gwyn wanted him to read to them, so he did:

Jacob was proud of picking me flowers (weeds), which were the culprit of some major allergy issues for me, but he really wanted to make sure I put them in water and smell them!
Needless to say, this was a "before shots" picture...and needless to say there is no after shots picture since it was screaming MADNESS!
And I wonder why I can't keep my floors clean (crunched up goldfish and nutragrain bars)!
I turned around and Jacob and Gwyn were laughing, they had brought Gwyn's cowgirl hat and put on Annie:
This is a picture of Annie while she was giggling, I'll have to catch it on video so you can hear it because it makes you smile!
Jacob is still big into his choo choos:
And he wonders why he can't blow bubbles...he doesn't seem to get he's blowing a bit too hard:

This was at a birthday party, I just thought it was so sweet of Jacob, he was making sure Gwyn was right with him and showing her how to do things. Gwyn had a boo boo on her finger and he said "I really don't like it when Gwyn gets hurt." How SWEET! Then at church on Sunday, I was in Annie's room and I could see out the glass windows and Gwyn's class was on the playground, and they were rounding her class up to go inside while Jacob's class was going outside. They say each other and Jacob ran over to give her a hug, and then he bent down to kiss her. Then Gwyn's teacher was making her go inside, and she DID NOT want to leave Jacob. She started screaming and jumping up and down and crying, so when they brought her in I went ahead and picked her up to take her with me. We waited on Brian since church was out in about 10 minutes, and Jacob's teacher brought him out to me and said that he was really sad about missing Gwyn, so she wanted to bring him out to us. Besides the fit by Gwyn, how sweet was that, they love each other!!
Same birthday party, neither of them mess around when it comes to cake and ice cream:

Annie's first time in the swing, she liked it! Jacob and Gwyn were so excited, but Gwyn wanted her swing back.
Here is Annie in the exersaucer, she actually liked it for about 15 minutes, but was ready to get out by the time I took this picture.
Annie's first bites of cereal:
Lovin' me some Annie:
I had taken this a few weeks ago, but finally got it off my phone:
Here are a couple of videos, one of Annie's first bites of rice cereal, and the other of Gwyn and Jacob singing Jesus Loves Me:



No comments: